1. Overall circuit dust.
2. Check and adjust the battery sulfuric acid ratio, clean the battery surface, tighten the battery terminal.
3. Insulation and connection parts are damaged or loose.
4. Check if the contact points are worn.
5. Check lift, driving and hydraulic pump to play carbon.
6. Check the light signal system, if necessary, replace the lamp and fuse.
7. Check the sensitivity of each control system.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The type of forklift
- Explosion - proof knowledge of expl...
- Hydraulic forklift
- Electric forklift work sound law
- Hydraulic forklift | electric forkl...
- The classification of the stacker
- Loading and unloading forklift oper...
- Battery forklift
- New energy should lead acid batteries
- What you need to know about forklif...
- how to choose a proper forklift att...
- What is a carton clamp ?
- How does a push pull works ?
- What is a Forklift Truck Attachment?