In addition to the use of forks as the most basic work attachment, forklifts can also be equipped with a variety of interchangeable attachments according to the needs of users.
Such as side-shifting devices, sanitation fixtures, grippers, spinners, bucket clamps, strings, hooks, buckets, etc.
The main components of common forklift attachments are: fixed parts—brackets, working devices, working oil cylinders, and hose reel-in/roll-out devices.
Simple attachments: boom, string, drum clamp.
Complex attachments: buckets, forks, hangers, flat clamps, paper roll holders (as shown in the drawing), pick levers, bucket clamps, ejectors, roundwood clamps, lifting arms, and carton clamps (see photo) , soft bag clip, side shifter, tilting fork, front fork, all-self lifting fork, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The type of forklift
- Explosion - proof knowledge of expl...
- Hydraulic forklift
- Electric forklift work sound law
- Electric forklift | Hydraulic forkl...
- Hydraulic forklift | electric forkl...
- The classification of the stacker
- Loading and unloading forklift oper...
- Battery forklift
- forklift attachment Use significance
- forklift attachment Precautions
- What types of Forklift truck attach...
- Forklift attachment with weekly ins...