(1) oil pump wear or oil spill
(2) distributor safety valve spring pressure is too low or steel ball and seat wear
(3) distributor hoist valve and hoist valve stem gap is too large
(4) lifting the gap between the cylinder and the piston is too large, or the bowl aging, damage
(5) pipe or joint oil spill
(6) one-way throttle not working
Related Industry Knowledge
- The type of forklift
- Explosion - proof knowledge of expl...
- Hydraulic forklift
- Electric forklift work sound law
- Electric forklift | Hydraulic forkl...
- The classification of the stacker
- Loading and unloading forklift oper...
- Battery forklift
- New energy should lead acid batteries
- What you need to know about forklif...
- how to choose a proper forklift att...
- What is a carton clamp ?