According to its tonnage, can be divided into:
1 ton stacker, 1.5 ton stacker, 2 ton stacker, 2.5 ton stacker
According to its height, can be divided into:
1.6 m stacker, 2.5 m stacker, 2.9 m stacker, 3.3 m stacker, 4 m stacker, 4.5 m stacker, 5.5 m stacker
According to its design, can be divided into:
Standard stacker and non-standard stacker; non-standard stacker, for example, all stainless steel type, fork special requirements type, special design and so on.
According to its fork specifications, can be divided into: fixed fork, can be trailer forklift truck
According to its level, can be divided into: single door type stacker, height of 2.5 meters.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The type of forklift
- Explosion - proof knowledge of expl...
- Hydraulic forklift
- Electric forklift work sound law
- Electric forklift | Hydraulic forkl...
- Hydraulic forklift | electric forkl...
- Loading and unloading forklift oper...
- Battery forklift
- New energy should lead acid batteries
- What you need to know about forklif...
- how to choose a proper forklift att...
- What is a carton clamp ?
- How does a push pull works ?
- What is a Forklift Truck Attachment?
- Type of forklift attachment
- forklift attachment application